If the tooth is untreatable, then extraction is needed to be done. After extraction, you can either choose to leave it be as it is or follow through with a dental implant procedure to replace the extracted tooth.
Dental fractures can occur regardless of all the preventive measures you take but it is better to reduce the chances of getting one. As opposed to not taking any preventive measures
Doing the following helps in reducing tooth fractures from occurring:
- Brush Teeth And Floss Regularly
- Get regular Dental Checkups.
- Wear Safety Gears During Sport/Outdoor Activities.
- Avoid Habitual Teeth Grinding.
- Avoid Biting On Hard Foods/Objects.
- Get Treatment As Soon As Possible.